What are the Iberoamérica Grants?
The main objective of the Iberoamérica Program is to develop and to strengthen cultural relations between Spain and Latin America, promoting the cooperation among universities and institutions of top education. This program has been created by the Group 9 of Universities (Cantabria, Castile-La Mancha, Estremadura, Balearic Islands, La Rioja, Oviedo, Basque Country, Public of Navarre and Saragossa).
The selected students will have to adapt themselves to the academic calendar of the host University. In Latin America, the academic years are structured in different semesters. This way, the duration of the stays is of a complete year course or a four-month period.
Requirements to become an Iberoamérica student in FVZ
- Community Citizenship or permanent residence in Spain
- Be enrolled in the course where the stay will take place
- Have passed 60 of the degree credits.
Endowment of the AmeriCampus grants
AmeriCampus grants offer approximately, a lump sum of 300€ per month and 3000€ for the total of the stay in the modality B (Santander Grants)
These are compatible with other scholarships that may be requested. In addition, generally, the student is exempt from tuition fees at the host University.
Considerations for the application
Having seen the assigned country of interest, you should talk to the coordinator so that you can present the Learning Agreement to be carried out. This contract must be signed by the coordinator of the destination.
Steps to perform once selected
- You must hire an insurance policy.
- You must apply for a visa at the consulate of the destination country.
- You must arrange the accommodation with the host University.
- You must to send to the host university the documentation that this one needs, in order to receive an admission letter.
- You must to contract an insurance of assistance in trip with medical coverage and of expenses of repatriation, in the complete period that lasts the stay abroad. (modality A)
You can obtain updated information about this program on our website: https://internacional.unizar.es/programas-movilidad-estudiantes/movilidad-iberoamericana/programa-movilidad-estudiantes-iberoamerica
Convocatoria Becas complementarias Erasmus+ del Gobierno de Aragón (08 de mayo de 2023) **Nuevo**